Why Work With Optimum Allied Health: Our team understand and are trained in NDIS. You will be guided by our in-house NDIS allied health co-ordinators who are experienced Occupational Therapists and will help you navigate the system and get the best value program for your goals.
Optimum Allied Health practitioners are all registered and able to provide services under the NDIS.
- Optimum’s Occupational Therapists will help you navigate the NDIS to get the best program for your goals, help you modify your environment with appropriate supports so that you (or your client or family member) can achieve greater mobility and independence.
- Optimum Allied Health’s physiotherapists are experienced in working with children and adults with disability. We work to reduce pain and symptoms whilst actively focusing on developing exercise and rehabilitation plans to promote co-ordination, mobility and independence.
- Optimum Allied Health’s Accredited Exercise Physiologists are trained to prescribe exercise programs to people who will benefit from greater mobility, balance and overall health. These are usually gym based programs delivered in one of our onsite gyms.
- Optimum Allied Health’s accredited dietitians manage nutritional care by planning and implementing appropriate diets and menus for our valued clients – taking into account personal preference and goals we help you make dietary choices to attain and maintain health, and to prevent or treat health conditions.
- Our podiatrists treat and manage conditions and biomechanics issues of the foot and ankle. We can make and prescribe orthotics, help with regular foot and nail care or treat pain and symptoms of the foot and ankle.
- Hydrotherapy is available in Goonellabah.
What is the NDIS:
If you would like to dicuss working with Optimum Allied Health as part of your NDIS program please contact us today on 1300 871 249 and ask to speak with an NDIS coordinatorInsert your content here