Optimum Allied Health Yamba
Optimum Allied Healths’ Yamba team is here to help you with;
- Pre-employment medicals
- NDIS allied health services
- Private appointments with your experienced therapist in our clinic
- Home visit - we can come to you
- Work cover treatments for injured workers
- Medicare (EPC) referrals from your doctor
Our team of experienced physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, dieticians, podiatrists and occupational therapists are available to get your health back on track, fast!
When you come to see an Optimum Allied Health professional in Yamba you will get a clear plan on what it takes to get better or achieve your goals during your initial consultation.
Your initial consultation includes;
- Assessment of injury/problem and symptoms
- Diagnosis of problem
- Education of diagnosis and what this mean to you
- Treatment of pain and symptoms*
- Exercise and rehab plan to prevent problem from reoccurring*
- Referrals for X-rays and investigations*
Call now on (02) 6645 9546 or email now to schedule your initial.
*when deemed clinically necessary by practitioner
Services available in Yamba and Maclean (in clinic and mobile); Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry
Contact Our Yamba Clinic
- 7am - 6pm
- 8am - 12pm
Address: Unit 1/1 Fairtrader dr, Yamba.
Also available in Maclean at various local medical centres.
Mobile services also available for surrounding area’s.
Direct Phone: (02) 6646 9546
Fax: (02) 6645 8294