Lismore and Casino Mobile Team Can Provide
- Residential aged care services
- Chronic Pain Management programs
- Falls prevention programs
- ACFI assessments
- On-site podiatry, dietetics and speech pathology
- NDIS allied health services
- Private home-visit appointments
- Home visits under Home Care Packages, Short Term Restorative Care Programs and CHSP funding
- On-site work cover treatments for injured workers
- Exercise Based Program from SNAP Fitness Lismore
- Pre-employment medicals
Our team of experienced physiotherapists, occupational therapists, exercise physiologists, dieticians, speech pathologists and podiatrists are available to get your health back on track, fast!
Optimum Allied Health professionals in Lismore and Casino will deliver a reliable and friendly service at your home or aged care facility.
Your initial consultation includes;
- Assessment of injury/problem and symptoms
- Diagnosis of problem
- Education of diagnosis and what this mean to you
- Treatment of pain and symptoms*
- Exercise and rehab plan to prevent problem from reoccurring*
- Referrals for X-rays and investigations*
Call now on 1300 871 249 to schedule an appointment
Services available in Ballina (in clinic and mobile); Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry
Contact Our Goonellabah Clinic
- 7am - 6pm
Address: Address: 33 Rous Rd, Goonellabah, 2480.
(within Lismore GP Super Clinic)
Mobile services also available for surrounding area’s.
Direct Phone: (02) 6624 1411
Fax: (02) 6681 3598