We’re looking for a podiatrist to join our team in Ballina. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including private practice, aged care facilities, home visits and NDIS clients.
This role is replacing an existing role and therefore has an existing case load.
Optimum Allied Health exists to help people live life to the fullest in regional Australia. We are a team of 55+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW in residential aged care, home visits, workplace health and 3 of our own clinics and gyms.
We’re all friendly, helpful and happy people who live our 4 core values of Respect Everyone, Take Responsibility, Contribute to a Team and Solve the Problem every day to serve our clients and partners.
About the Role;
The role is a combination of a private practice case load within our clinic in Ballina and providing podiatry within residential aged care facilities (1 to 2 days per week), doing home-visits and working with our growing NDIS clientele.
You will need to provide outstanding clinical treatment and customer service to clients, be a friendly and easy person to get along with and be a great communicator. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of Physio’s, OT’s, Exercise Physiologists and a Speech Pathologist.
The role is available for immediate start for the right candidate.
- Diagnose & treat a wide range of pathology’s
- Diverse caseload including aged care, NDIS, home-visit and private patients.
- Bio-mechanical assessments and manufacture of semi-customised orthotics using our workshop.
- Coordinate treatment with other practitioners
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
- Communicate with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Involvement in business development to grow client base.
- Full time position with all its benefits including salary, superannuation, 4 weeks annual leave and a bonus structure based on performance.
- Budget for company paid professional development
- Lots of support and opportunity for development.
Skills & Experience;
- Qualification as a podiatrist
- Registration with AHPRA
- Valid Police Check (within last 3 years)
- 1+ years’ experience preferable
How to Apply;
Send your resume and cover letter to Dane Mitchell, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help your application be a little more memorable – why not tell us which of our values you like best and why.