We’re looking for physiotherapy graduates who ahave received their AHPRA registration mid-year and are looking exciting jobs in regional NSW to join our fast growing team. We have positions available in Yamba, Coffs Harbour, Grafton, Lismore, and Raleigh/Bellingen.
As an Optimum Graduate you’ll work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, have a lot of opportunity for professional development and a varied case load including private practice in our clinic (depending on location), home visits, NDIS clients and aged care.
Optimum Allied Health exists to help people live life to the fullest in regional Australia. We are a team of 45+ allied health professionals servicing the North Coast of NSW in residential aged care, home visits, workplace health and 4 of our own clinics and gyms.
We’re all friendly, helpful and happy people who live our 4 core values of Respect Everyone, Take Responsibility, Contribute to a Team and Solve the Problem every day to serve our clients and partners.
Things you will be doing;
- Provide hands on evidence based treatment in our clinic, clients homes and in aged care facilties.
- Running group exercise sessions and falls prevention classes
- Conducting Pre-employment medical assessments (we’ll train you) and return to work treatment programs for injured workers.
- Implementing and upgrading rehabilitation exercise programs
- Communicating with a greater team of allied health professionals and medical practitioners to coordinate effective courses of treatment.
- Establish excellent relationships with your client base through the provision of excellent care and customer service.
- Establish excellent relationships with other medical practitioners and foster existing relationships and contracts.
What does it mean to be a part of the Optimum Family?
You’re a someone who loves people and wants to learn and develop new skills. You’re someone who understands that a small thing on a list of priorities might be the only thing that matters to our clients and partners.
- Hold a physiotherapy degree
- Have Ability to build rapport with our clients and team
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to have fun & be a part of a close knit family.
- Valid police check
- Valid drivers licence
- A focus on professional development: we run 4 learning events per year and monthly in-services across our disciplines)
- Salaried Positions: We are here to support your learning, which includes having a base salary – not a commission based role
- Varied Case Loads: You will work and learn the ropes in residential aged care, community, NDIS, private practice and workplace health across your first 12-24 months of employment as an Optimum Graduate.
- Genuine Opportunity for Career Development: We are a fast growing company and have opportunities for team members to grow in responsibility into both clinical leadership and clinical management roles.
- Relocation Assistance: We are able to access funding for our graduates to start their career in regional roles.
Apply now: Follow the link below, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call Dane on 0423 267 856 to have a chat about this role.
Help your application be a little more memorable – why not tell us which of our values you like best and why.