Group photo from our recent Chronic Pain PD session for our physio and EP teams
Optimum Allied Health has been very excited to meet and even work with (we LOVE taking students for prac) so many of you over the last year.
If you’re considering working in a regional area (northern NSW) to use your physio skills to help people then Optimum is a great place for you to start your career.
Our team is growing fast and here is a few reasons why you might like to join us..
Optimum Allied Health Exists for one main reason; Help people live life to the fullest in regional Australia.
Every week we are helping people from all walks of life across our clinics, home-visits and aged care facilities live a better quality of life through our allied health team. We also believe that living in a regional centre (like Coffs Harbour, Grafton or Ballina to name a few) is the best opportunity young professionals have to get ahead.
The key in these regional centres is to have a good job – one where you can develop clinically and professionally.
That is where we hope to come in.
Learning & PD is a big part of who we are..
Optimum is committed to your development. Along with a whole heap of mentoring, ongoing learning and PD, you’ll have your very own Team Leader to set goals with, plan your development, support you, challenge you and progress your career.
As a part of the Optimum team you will;
- Experience a broad case load.
- Aged Care
- Our own clinics (private practice)
- and more..
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- You will work alongside Podiatrists, Dietitians, Exercise Physiologists, Dietitians and Speech Pathologists
- Attend 4 learning events per year
- 2 external courses delivered to you in-house
- 2 internal events delivered by our senior team of physiotherapists
- As a graduate you will also have a budget to spend on external courses that you and your team leader agree to.
- Have your very own team leader who will meet with you weekly for clinical and professional mentoring.
- Have the opportunity to progress to more clinical and non-clinical responsibility
More benefits of being part of the Optimum Family
- Full-time salary (no commission based positions).
- Leave entitlements – personal leave, sick leave, annual leave
- Social Events; We have multiple social events through the year. We love to celebrate and have fun together.
- Fast growing business; we are always looking for people to step up and take more responsibility
Want to join us? Here’s how to apply
- Check out our Grad Recruitment Ads on SEEK:
- Ballina, Pottsville and Lismore
- Yamba and Grafton
- Coffs Harbour
- Then… Send your cover letter and CV addressed to Dane Mitchell via (email@example.com)
- In your letter, please let us know:
- Why you’d like to join our team.
- Which of the 4 Optimum Core Values resonates with you the most (& why) (Core Values – link)
- Whether you’d ideally like to be a full time or part time
- When you’d ideally like to start (we have January, February, March & June intakes)
- Our First round of applications are open from now until December 1st.
- We’ll be moving straight into interviews and offers (for the right candidate) so don’t wait!
That’s it! If you have any questions, please reply to us here or email Dane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and hope you have an amazing day.
P.S. Check out this awesome 3-minute video about some of the people you would be working with